XV INTERNATIONAL CHESS FESTIVAL
"Seahorse of Rewal 2010"
Rewal 18.08 - 29.08 2010 - POLAND
- SRGU "Strategia"
- Region Chess Federation
DATE AND PLACE
- 18.08-29.08.2010, Poland, 72-344 Rewal, Szkolna str. 1
- Tournament Office - Holiday House "Idylla", Saperska str.16
PROGRAMME OF FESTIVAL
- Tournament A International Open Tournament for players with FIDE ranking >= 2000 (the organizer can allow 5% players without ELO) Organizer assures participation in competition 10 titled players (IM,GM) and representatives of 6 nations.
- Tournament B International Tournament for players with ranking <= 2100
- Tournament C International Tournament of amateurs with rank to 1800
- Tournament D Juniors International Tournament (born in 1996 and younger) The girls and boys separate classification under 10 and under 14.
- Tournament E International Chess Tournament P-15
- Tournament F Blitz P-5
- Tournament G International Tournament Fischer's Chess P-10
- Swiss system, 9 rounds in tournaments A,B,C,D,E,F; 7 rounds in tournaments G
- Tournament A,B,C: 90' + 30'' per move
- Tournament D: 90' per game
Total prizes: 30 000 zl (4 zl =1 euro)
- I - 3000 zl + Cup
- II - 2000 zl
- III - 1500 zl
- IV - 1000 zl
- V - 700 zl
- VI - 600 zl
- VII - 500 zl
- VIII-X - 300 zl *
- The best junior (16 )- 200 zl*
- The best woman -200 zl *
- I - 2000 zl + Cup
- II - 1300 zl
- III - 1000 zl
- IV - 700 zl
- V - 500 zl
- VI - 400 zl
- VII - 300 zl
- VIII-X - 200 zl*
- XI-XX - material prizes
- The best woman -150 zl *
- I - 1000 zl + Cup
- II - 700 zl
- III - 600 zl
- IV - 500 zl
- V - 400 zl
- VI - 300 zl
- VII- 200 zl
- VIII-X - 150 zl*
- XI-XX - material prizes
- The best woman -100 zl *
- Cups, medals and material prizes for I-VI place
- The girls and boys separate classification under 10 and under 14
- All children will receive dyploms and gifts.
Open E: I - 700 zl (10% prize-winnings)
Open F: I - 500 zl (10% prize-winnings)
Open G: I - 300 zl (10% prize-winnings)
* - Coupons onto shopping in internet shop: www.caissa-chess.com/shop/
Grand Prix Festival: 500 zl / 400 zl / 300 zl; Juniors under 14 - 300 zl* / 200 zl* / 100 zl*
Open A: 130 zl
GM - individual conditionen
WGM, IM, WIM - 0
- Open B: 110 zl
- Open C: 90 zl
- Open D: 70 zl
- Open E: 40 zl; juniors under 14 - 25 zl
- Open F: 30 zl; juniors under 14 - 20 zl
- Open G: 20 zl; juniors under 14 - 15 zl
Opens E + F + G - 70 zl; juniors under 14 - 50 zl
Discounts (open A,B,C,D)
Discounts do not refer to additional.
- 10% for regular gustomers Chess Firm "Caissa"
- 20% for seniors above 60
- 30% for handicapped
- 50% - Klub TOP 5
Additional classification charge for Polish Chess Federation : Open A, B, C - 20 zl, Open D - 10zl
Accommodation in Holiday house "Alma 2" , "Idylla ", "Hania"
All Holiday Houses are 50-200 meters to the sea.
- 1 person room with breakfast - 29 euro for room for one day
- 2 person room with breakfast - 39 euro for room (19,5 euro for one person for day)
- 3 person room (studio 1+2) with breakfast - 49 euro for room (16,5 euro for one person for one day)
- full pension (3meals, 2 or 3 person room) 25 euro for one person for one day
In every room there is a bathroom, fridge and SAT TV. Standard is about ** , ***
Time of play changes for tournaments B and C
- Registration to 20.00 in Tournament Office - Holiday House "Idylla", Saperska str.16
21.00 Technical briefing
- 10.00 I round in Open B,D
15.00 Opening Ceremony
15.30 - I round in Open A,C
- 20.08-21.08, 23.08-28.08
- 9.00 - II-IX rounds in Open B,D
15.00 - II-IX rounds in Open A,C
- 20.00 Open G -P-10
- Free day
9.30 Open E P-15
19.00 Open F P-5
- 11.00 Closing Ceremony.
Obligatory applications together with accommodation orders should be sent by 08.08
- By email: firstname.lastname@example.org or
- by phone: +48 68 355 34 80, + 48 509 983 593 gm Juri Zezulkin (the Director of Festival) or
- by adress: SRGU "Strategy" Piaskowa ul. 6A / 24, 67-120 Kozuchow, Poland
Application should contain the name, surname, date of birth, chess category and ranking and information about lodging.
Whose application will be registered after 08.08.2010 will pay additional charge of 5 euro.
Obligatory presence on technical briefing in day 18.08 at 21:00 in Holiday House "Idylla", Saperska str.16
Another information,games online, photos: www.rewal.caissa.pl
- Symultan with Grandmaster (free).
- The lectures with IM - free for participants of festival
- The grill with sausage and beer (for adult) - free for participants of festival
- The football and table tenis tornaments
- Solving and historical tournaments
- Discount for chess players in Fish Restaurant "Na skarpie","U Rybaka"
- Sightseeing the ruins of church over crag in Trzesacz (2 km), and museum of fishery in Niechorz (4 km)
Rewal (former fishing settlement) is administrative, cultural and educationalcenter gminas Rewal. There is one of greatest baltic health resort in west pomeranian province. However, it does not crush this largeness, due to low building between marine coast exactly stretching but highway. Diversified architecture, taken care gardens, numerous cafés, flamboyant squares, romantic illumination of street everything it transmits cosy character.
Chess Festival in Rewal in 2006-2007 years was largest Chess Tournament in Poland.
In festival it took part of 390 participants from 12 countries.
The winner of previous tournaments:
- 1985 Strzelecki Krzysztof - Poland
- 1986 Safet Terzic - Jugoslavia
- 1987 Kazimierz Zawada - Poland
- 1988 Michał Praszak - Poland
- 1989 Roman Dąbek - Poland
- 1990 Robert Kula - Poland
- 1991 IM Dominik Pędzich - Poland
- 1992 IM Stefan Loeffler - Germany
- 2004 IM Vitali Koziak - Ukraine
- 2005 GM Vladimir Malaniuk - Ukraine
- 2006 GM Ralf Akesson - Sweden
- 2007 IM Jakub Czakon - Poland
- 2008 GM Andrey Zhigalko - Belarus
- 2009 GM Radoslaw Jedynak - Poland